Last Updated Apr 14 2022
Villars Institute (“Villars Institute” “we” “us” and “our”) is an innovation consultancy and on-line platform. We map, design and put in place strategic on-line solutions to complex problems. We also build on-line multi-stakeholder platforms for common good.
Using a complex array of information technologies (such as indexes, graph data bases, design thinking tools and human-in-the-loop A.I.) Villars Institute helps political, business and social leaders map their world and meet the challenges discovered there.
Users must not:
- limit or constrict the availability or quality of Villars Institute features. Villars Institute reserves the exclusive right to take any actions necessary to enforce this principle;
- use Villars Institute to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials;
- use Villars Institute in any way that may violate third-party rights including (but not limited to) copyrights or privacy;
- access or attempt to access Villars Institute using interfaces aside from the ones provided by Villars Institute.
- provide personal information as part of the registration to access and use the features on Villars Institute;
- That information must be accurate and up-to-date;
- Villars Institute reserves the exclusive right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate, misleading and or missing.
Users acknowledge that Villars Institute is neither responsible nor liable for any harm resulting from:
- use of Villars Institute;
- acting on information found on Villars Institute;
- downloading information contained on Villars Institute;
- downloads of content posted by subscribers;
- unauthorised disclosure of information, images or data that result from the download or storage of content posted by Users;
- the temporary or permanent inability to access or retrieve information from Villars Institute;
- harm caused by viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any similar contamination or destructive programmes.
Villars Institute is provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind. This includes (but is not limited to) any implied warranties of:
- fitness for a particular purpose;
- non-infringement and;
Villars Institute disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conducts of any third parties in connection with (or related to) the manner in which Users use Villars Institute. Users assume total responsibility for their use of Villars Institute, and to any linked sites. If this disclaimer is not enforceable under the applicable law, it may be modified at Villars Institute’s sole discretion to a form that is enforceable.
Villars Institute does not take responsibility for any content on Villars Institute that is incomplete, inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Villars Institute disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done, or omitted (in part or wholly) in reliance upon the contents of Villars Institute.
Villars Institute is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock outs, metering or self-destruct mechanisms) on computers or other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from Villars Institute.
Users are responsible for protecting their own equipment from viruses and other risks on the Internet.
Villars Institute reserves the right to track and/or remove content from Villars Institute, but disclaims the obligation to do so.
Villars Institute Content
Villars Institute reserves exclusive proprietary rights to all content on Villars Institute including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, text, graphs, graphics, apps, maps, photographs, logos and any other items that appear on Villars Institute. Villars Institute also reserves proprietary rights over the Villars Institute template, including layout and structure. Villars Institute’s name and logo are registered trademarks of Villars Institute. Villars Institute Users are not authorized to use Villars Institute’s logo.
The content of any articles published on Villars Institute expresses the opinion of the author of the respective content. The content of articles published on Villars Institute by authors other than Villars Institute does not represent Villars Institute’s endorsement of the views or content expressed within.
Use of Content
Users may make use of the content under the terms of Creative Commons Public License (“CCPL”); please see the terms of the CCPL
Villars Institute reserves the right to revoke the CCPL at its sole discretion.
Under the license, Users may copy, distribute and use the Villars Institute's work, in whole or in part, in the original or adapted form, provided that:
- The intent and integrity of the work is maintained.
- Users attribute the work to both the author and to Villars Institute.
- Attribution must not suggest that either Villars Institute or the author endorse the User or their use of the work.
- Users may not use this work for commercial purposes, but may contact Villars Institute to discuss using the work for commercial purposes.
- User may not alter, transform or build upon this work and present it as from Villars Institute.
This CCPL does not apply to the Villars Institute name and logo, nor to third-party materials, trademarks, names and logos, website, interface elements, graphic files, source code, photographs and videos.
Villars Institute reserves all rights which have not been expressly granted.
Links to other Websites
Links on Villars Institute may connect Users to external or third-party websites that may or may not be related to Villars Institute, and as such may not be under its control. Villars Institute is not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites. The presence of these external links does not represent Villars Institute’s endorsement of the views or content on third-party websites, but instead are done for the purpose of the User’s convenience.
Navigating to external websites through links on Villars Institute is done at the sole risk of the User.
Villars Institute disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site.
Failure of Villars Institute to exercise or enforce any of our rights or there provisions contained here does not constitute a waiver.
All other provisions herein will remain in full force and effect.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Geneva, Switzerland.